• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

John k band.

#44862 3 years, 1 month ago
I hope the John k band comes to the bay area. I know his not the serious about it but I liked it. If you haven't heard it's on his web site.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: John k band.

#44871 3 years, 1 month ago
I heard some recordings and liked them. If he came within a couple hours of me here in CT I would def go check it out.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#44958 3 years, 1 month ago
I like them too. I think im gonna hit up the asbury park september 4th show at stone pony.Ill see if i can meet john too!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45032 3 years, 1 month ago
i have not been able to attend one myself, being located in WNY makes the dc area like a 6 hour excursion just there...i think eventually he will begin playing outside that small radius
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
furthurfeline
Junior Boarder

#45033 3 years, 1 month ago
mattgill wrote:
I like them too. I think im gonna hit up the asbury park september 4th show at stone pony.Ill see if i can meet john too!

Go and expect to meet him. He's very approachable and from my experience likes to meet fans. He is a special soul. Experience him
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45034 3 years, 1 month ago
furthurfeline wrote:
mattgill wrote:

Go and expect to meet him. He's very approachable and from my experience likes to meet fans. He is a special soul. Experience him

yeah i mean he is sometimes shy but it is definitely no task to meet john if you are in the right setting...hell, i've talked to him on lot before, inside venues beforehand, during setbreak walking around, out back afterward, bar down the street, he's everywhere...and GENUINE
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds